1. Knuckz avatar

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Knuckz said:

Glad to hear about the album Cube. I a fan from way back, but I have to disagree with you. My Heat will beat the shit out of the Lakers....lol. I am a loyal Heat fan too, not a bandwagon jumper. 2 of our former members got rings with the Lakers (Glen Rice & Brian Shaw).

2. ellaycee310 avatar

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 1:10 PM, ellaycee310 said:

Sept 13, i'm callin off from work, hittin up target at 8am and chill at the crib bumpin some new cube!!!

3. JeremyGroth avatar

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 1:07 AM, JeremyGroth said:

haha true but i was just hoping it would be sooner

4. Crizz avatar

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Crizz said:

whuurrup Big Dog Cube!! You,Kurupt,WC,westcoast legends. Sept. 28th bomb explosion,thanx 4 your attitude..you make big money & no sellout.hero from south central!!

5. CAVEBITCH avatar

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 11:24 AM, CAVEBITCH said:

THATS MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY FUCK OH MY GOD BEST GIFT EVER FUCKKKK!!!
    i love icecube

6. Phaedrus avatar

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 7:33 AM, Phaedrus said:

Word...I've got the mental calendar marked again. Hoping this date sticks this go around. Best of luck with the mini-tour. Perhaps a bigger tour is coming down the pipe later this year as Dre gears up to release his record and y'all get together again for some Up In Smoke II type shit.

Anyways, looking forward to the release of Drink The Kool-Aid and the next track in August. It should hold us over until the end of September. Peace...and way to home school your kids. Public school is nothing but a public relations campaign on their brain. Like your insert from The Predator...I say "Fuck 'Em."

7. YaBoiFiya avatar

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 7:20 AM, YaBoiFiya said:

can't wait for the album but plz answer this question in your next blog , HOW UP & COMING PRODUCERS CAN SEND YOU BEATS CUBE??

8. MaxFire avatar

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 3:09 AM, MaxFire said:

k Sept. 28th and don't fuck around with the release date again xD

9. CubeGame avatar

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 1:40 AM, CubeGame said:

I'm glad that you said that about kurupt.after you,he is still one of my favourite mc's.my 20 th birthday is in september and this will be a great preasent.keep it gangsta !

10. cube for ever fools avatar

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 9:15 PM, cube for ever fools said:

ice cube ur the man u never let ur fans hang u da best dawg imma bump yo shit till the day i die westisde fo life