1. cubedogg avatar

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 9:21 PM, cubedogg said:

OoooWeeee!
    I cant wait for this shit. And the Video. You needa drop it off at BET too, so these youngsters no wassup. And i heard WCs new song, whats the latest on his album?
    Also, we havent seen any backstage/in studio videos in a while, so you should hook that up also.
    And what are you planning after Drink The Kool Aid?
    You should do that Technology song or that Hood Robbin Song.

2. Lowskiano avatar

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Lowskiano said:

iz MC REN still flowin dat ni%#a was my favorite rapper back in day ?

3. Phaedrus avatar

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Phaedrus said:

Dope!! Props on the blogs, Cube. Us fans highly appreciate it. I can't stress that enough. Soul On Ice is gonna be the shit...that's for sure. And you can bet my ass will be here on Tuesday to purchase Drink The Kool-Aid. Peace...

4. JeremyGroth avatar

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 4:22 PM, JeremyGroth said:

Thanks for the blog cube. can't wait for the 27th.
    i recently got my license so i cant wait to listen to it in my car.

5. neilfy avatar

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 4:17 PM, neilfy said:

the snippet of drink the kool aid sounds good.
    and hard copies of music are always good to have, shame about what you said about the single

6. ghgyy avatar

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 2:30 PM, ghgyy said:

Can't wait Ice Cube is still the best

7. Crizz avatar

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Crizz said:

today i watch again 'friday' and classic scene with Chris Tucker Drink The Kool-Aid without sugar:)..and today i read your blog Cube..Drink The Kool-Aid July 27th!! black and white video its good idea..one of my favourite hip hop video is 'true to the game'.i know Drink The Kool-Aid video also raw and classic! one!!

8. IceCube4Ever avatar

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 1:24 PM, IceCube4Ever said:

Hellz Yeah Can't Wait For That To Drop And That Video :)

9. Copkilla avatar

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 1:21 PM, Copkilla said:

FUCK YEAH!! THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT. THIS IS GUNNA BANG OUT MY KING KONG IN MY TRUNK!!

10. Justp94 avatar

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Justp94 said:

Yes! Drop that Shit Nigga!