1. Lowskiano avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Lowskiano said:

ice cube tha west coast goat in a raider coat iz dope one of my all time favorite m.c.s maine cube period dat nigga iz da west 4 real

2. oldskool48 avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 6:34 PM, oldskool48 said:

Great 2 read your blog, wishin' U well on your tour! I'll B purchasing the download on Tuesday but I sure wish U could make the single CD's available through Ground. I believe they would sell well on here if not in stores. Keep 'em guessin' G! Peace, I'm outta here.

3. BrownCooki avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 6:25 PM, BrownCooki said:

I'm almost 41 yrs. old and I will always be an ICE CUBE die-hard. My husband is jealous because I talk about you more than I should, but, he'll be ok. Can't wait for the single to drop. BTW...Ice, consider Michigan for your next film...get up to 40% back

4. irishyouth avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 4:20 PM, irishyouth said:

we with you cube 100 always, can t wait for the video

5. ellaycee310 avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 1:01 PM, ellaycee310 said:

can't wait for the video!!!

6. AlexRmF avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 12:37 PM, AlexRmF said:

it's great to hear everything goes well for you Cube... looking forward to the single and to your next blog post... I noticed you didn't use the all-time classic ending "keep it gangsta" this time, so I'll say it... keep it gangsta!

7. gl10 avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 7:54 AM, gl10 said:

Yay Yaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!! I was going crazy waiting for that song! Now It's gonna finally Hit my ears! Thanks Cube!!! Keep It Up!

8. ICE CUBE BIG FAN avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 5:00 AM, ICE CUBE BIG FAN said:

yeaaaah, thats what i am talkin' bout...the new record will be off the hook...yay yaaay!

9. killa gorilla avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 4:59 AM, killa gorilla said:

only gangsta rapper who never let down a true fans ICE CUBE

10. Ca$hOnly avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 1:11 AM, Ca$hOnly said:

gooood!
    make sure the video'll get as gangsta as it can get
    BRING GANGSTA RAP BACK!