1. AlexRmF avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 12:37 PM, AlexRmF said:

it's great to hear everything goes well for you Cube... looking forward to the single and to your next blog post... I noticed you didn't use the all-time classic ending "keep it gangsta" this time, so I'll say it... keep it gangsta!

2. gl10 avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 7:54 AM, gl10 said:

Yay Yaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!! I was going crazy waiting for that song! Now It's gonna finally Hit my ears! Thanks Cube!!! Keep It Up!

3. ICE CUBE BIG FAN avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 5:00 AM, ICE CUBE BIG FAN said:

yeaaaah, thats what i am talkin' bout...the new record will be off the hook...yay yaaay!

4. killa gorilla avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 4:59 AM, killa gorilla said:

only gangsta rapper who never let down a true fans ICE CUBE

5. Ca$hOnly avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 1:11 AM, Ca$hOnly said:

gooood!
    make sure the video'll get as gangsta as it can get
    BRING GANGSTA RAP BACK!

6. cubedogg avatar

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 9:21 PM, cubedogg said:

OoooWeeee!
    I cant wait for this shit. And the Video. You needa drop it off at BET too, so these youngsters no wassup. And i heard WCs new song, whats the latest on his album?
    Also, we havent seen any backstage/in studio videos in a while, so you should hook that up also.
    And what are you planning after Drink The Kool Aid?
    You should do that Technology song or that Hood Robbin Song.

7. Lowskiano avatar

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Lowskiano said:

iz MC REN still flowin dat ni%#a was my favorite rapper back in day ?

8. Phaedrus avatar

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Phaedrus said:

Dope!! Props on the blogs, Cube. Us fans highly appreciate it. I can't stress that enough. Soul On Ice is gonna be the shit...that's for sure. And you can bet my ass will be here on Tuesday to purchase Drink The Kool-Aid. Peace...

9. JeremyGroth avatar

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 4:22 PM, JeremyGroth said:

Thanks for the blog cube. can't wait for the 27th.
    i recently got my license so i cant wait to listen to it in my car.

10. neilfy avatar

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 4:17 PM, neilfy said:

the snippet of drink the kool aid sounds good.
    and hard copies of music are always good to have, shame about what you said about the single