1. committed avatar

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 10:09 PM, committed said:

sweet i love the drink the kool-aid track i miss the san diego show though but its cool i got to see drink the kool aid track live at Paid Dues which was sweet. two i can't wait for this album to drop probably the most anticipated album of 2010 can't wait for more singles

thanks

cube....

2. Quel avatar

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Quel said:

Do ya thang, fuck what they lookin @.

3. B-NDN avatar

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 2:23 PM, B-NDN said:

Fuckin A cant even wait fo that shit to drop tomor

4. Tony_Viera avatar

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 10:21 PM, Tony_Viera said:

Cube is tha Best!!!! cant wait for the album!!! 100% support on Cube!!!

5. Knuckz avatar

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Knuckz said:

I will be getting the single on Tuesday

6. shon2775 avatar

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 5:25 PM, shon2775 said:

what up cube ! glad u droping the song and video cant wait . anyway hope u come to the D and do a show .whats up with murs talking u was scared of jay rock at the paid due concert ? anyway fuck em do u homie count down to sept 28th stay safe on the road !!!!

7. BigMarty avatar

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 1:56 AM, BigMarty said:

Finally a new song. Can't wait to hear Drink the Kool Aid. Thank you, Cube!!

8. Lowskiano avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Lowskiano said:

ice cube tha west coast goat in a raider coat iz dope one of my all time favorite m.c.s maine cube period dat nigga iz da west 4 real

9. oldskool48 avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 6:34 PM, oldskool48 said:

Great 2 read your blog, wishin' U well on your tour! I'll B purchasing the download on Tuesday but I sure wish U could make the single CD's available through Ground. I believe they would sell well on here if not in stores. Keep 'em guessin' G! Peace, I'm outta here.

10. BrownCooki avatar

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 6:25 PM, BrownCooki said:

I'm almost 41 yrs. old and I will always be an ICE CUBE die-hard. My husband is jealous because I talk about you more than I should, but, he'll be ok. Can't wait for the single to drop. BTW...Ice, consider Michigan for your next film...get up to 40% back