1. Tony_Viera avatar

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 1:15 AM, Tony_Viera said:

REal Talk Cube!!!!!

2. neilfy avatar

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 6:52 PM, neilfy said:

well in Cube, fuck whoever questions ya :)

3. ICE CUBE BIG FAN avatar

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 6:01 PM, ICE CUBE BIG FAN said:

FUCK 'EM, CUBE, U KEEP IT GANGSTA ALL DAY ERRDAY...I DON'T GVE A FUCK WHAT 'IATCHES SAY...I AM THE WEST IS DROPPIN' SOON...THAT ALL THAT MATTERS...I LUV THE FREAKIN' MOVIE...ROMANIA LOVES YOU, ICE CUBE...YEY YEEEY, ROMANIA SLANG ;;)!!!

4. ICE CUBE BIG FAN avatar

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 6:01 PM, ICE CUBE BIG FAN said:

5. shon2775 avatar

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 8:15 AM, shon2775 said:

fuck them haters people think a gangster mean killing and stuff like that ,cube do u us real poeple know whats up . and Lottery ticket was funny ass hell good movie!!!!!!!!

6. JaMeS D. avatar

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 12:53 AM, JaMeS D. said:

Yeah dont pay them no mind at all your doing your thing and handling your buisness Cube if theres anything you need to worry about and know who has your back all the way is your Family and your fans that been with you the whole way feel free to msg me back Cube

7. Ca$hOnly avatar

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 12:50 AM, Ca$hOnly said:

hope u gonna jackpot with this movie Cube cuz i really wanna see it here in Transylvania too but them fools won't show us nothin unless it's in top 10 boxoffice

28th September is gettin closer and closer!

Keep It Gangsta Y'all!

8. ImproV Pp avatar

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 11:54 PM, ImproV Pp said:

FUCK THE HATERS!!!!!!!!! anyone that hates you are obviously Lil Wayne dick riders....... your the Don CUBE

9. MC Kalmron avatar

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 10:46 PM, MC Kalmron said:

Dope movie man. Lmao

10. Gee.4.Genius avatar

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Gee.4.Genius said:

I won I won I won
    the lottery!!!!
    and after the movie bought two tickets in da liqour store next door.
    I played them numbers and sum of mine. had 2+mega =chaching. not really but felt great 20 bucks.
    CUbe U Knoked Him the Fuck OUt. Told my girl dont bother watchin CUBe.

I respect every sentence u say. word by word. see u as a mentor . cuz the things u say , there true . u got alot of knowledge.