1. CAVEBITCH avatar

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 10:44 AM, CAVEBITCH said:

still havent seen this yet yo.. but its on my list for sure.
    i've been madd watching cubes films lately tho

2. CAVEBITCH avatar

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 10:44 AM, CAVEBITCH said:

still havent seen this yet yo.. but its on my list for sure.
    i've been madd watching cubes films lately tho

3. oldskool48 avatar

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 2:24 PM, oldskool48 said:

That's it Cube, bring out some old school shit on their ass. Let em know, tell 'em what I'm yellin', keep it real & keeep it gangsta. Peace.

4. Jack Da West avatar

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 10:30 PM, Jack Da West said:

that's wassup cube them bitches don't know what gangsta is keep it gangsta cube

5. Teddy R. avatar

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 12:54 AM, Teddy R. said:

Thats what up Cube nice and thanks for the update saw the movie real funny shit !

6. J-HARD avatar

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 6:53 AM, J-HARD said:

Cube that was a classic cave bitch move!!!!! them bitches dont know no better but these sourpuss ass haters need to stick a finger in they ass and keep it moving these fuck boys and bitches dont want to see you win you show no weakness Cube and they hate you for that shit you bang harder than the rapper they support, you always relevant in the game, you 20 years strong in this shit so what the FUCK can a hater say about you BigDog.....,we as your fans know what time it is and we love you for that. Keep doing it big Cube, you a true motherfucking Gangster.!!!!! Miami is in the DAMN house!!!! Sept 28 where the FUCK you at!!!

7. Tony_Viera avatar

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 1:15 AM, Tony_Viera said:

REal Talk Cube!!!!!

8. neilfy avatar

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 6:52 PM, neilfy said:

well in Cube, fuck whoever questions ya :)

9. ICE CUBE BIG FAN avatar

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 6:01 PM, ICE CUBE BIG FAN said:

FUCK 'EM, CUBE, U KEEP IT GANGSTA ALL DAY ERRDAY...I DON'T GVE A FUCK WHAT 'IATCHES SAY...I AM THE WEST IS DROPPIN' SOON...THAT ALL THAT MATTERS...I LUV THE FREAKIN' MOVIE...ROMANIA LOVES YOU, ICE CUBE...YEY YEEEY, ROMANIA SLANG ;;)!!!

10. ICE CUBE BIG FAN avatar