1. shon2775 avatar

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 8:15 AM, shon2775 said:

fuck them haters people think a gangster mean killing and stuff like that ,cube do u us real poeple know whats up . and Lottery ticket was funny ass hell good movie!!!!!!!!

2. JaMeS D. avatar

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 12:53 AM, JaMeS D. said:

Yeah dont pay them no mind at all your doing your thing and handling your buisness Cube if theres anything you need to worry about and know who has your back all the way is your Family and your fans that been with you the whole way feel free to msg me back Cube

3. Ca$hOnly avatar

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 12:50 AM, Ca$hOnly said:

hope u gonna jackpot with this movie Cube cuz i really wanna see it here in Transylvania too but them fools won't show us nothin unless it's in top 10 boxoffice

28th September is gettin closer and closer!

Keep It Gangsta Y'all!

4. ImproV Pp avatar

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 11:54 PM, ImproV Pp said:

FUCK THE HATERS!!!!!!!!! anyone that hates you are obviously Lil Wayne dick riders....... your the Don CUBE

5. MC Kalmron avatar

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 10:46 PM, MC Kalmron said:

Dope movie man. Lmao

6. Gee.4.Genius avatar

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Gee.4.Genius said:

I won I won I won
    the lottery!!!!
    and after the movie bought two tickets in da liqour store next door.
    I played them numbers and sum of mine. had 2+mega =chaching. not really but felt great 20 bucks.
    CUbe U Knoked Him the Fuck OUt. Told my girl dont bother watchin CUBe.

I respect every sentence u say. word by word. see u as a mentor . cuz the things u say , there true . u got alot of knowledge.

7. Lench Mob avatar

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 5:41 PM, Lench Mob said:

Haha them ladies dont no gangsta they dont no nuffin but gossip and bullshit lol just get your hussle on and make that cash and keep it gangsta always and lottery ticket sounds like a good movie ill be watching yay yaye much love Ice Cube God Bless

8. mav72 avatar

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 5:36 PM, mav72 said:

Yea, f*ck them fools... I think you avoided that "trap" quite well... No respect... There's too many haters these days... I remember back in the days before the 3 strikes rule here in Cali... It seemed like there were less haters because they'd get popped in the face for talking....... Ding Dong.... POP!

Which reminds me, we drink soda out here not pop... lol

MAV

9. Shad0w avatar

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 5:35 PM, Shad0w said:

Yeyea that the grand wizard i wish i could see the movie gonna buy it for sure keep it 110%
    Ur the west
    Ur the best

10. gio avatar

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 3:16 PM, gio said:

yo cube
    f§$%? the haters
    keep it west
    and keep it gangsta
    can u tell us the features and producers 4 the album please
    cant wait till september
    please no more puch backs
    gio