1. ABelushi avatar

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 6:45 AM, ABelushi said:

Where its at Nigga, lol! I love you Cube and Lottery Ticket was the shit. Of course I went to see it on the first weekend...

2. Mr.YayYay310 avatar

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Mr.YayYay310 said:

didn't really like this song but I always expect the best from you so im not dissapointed. I know the album is gonna be tight

3. ImproV Pp avatar

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 4:19 PM, ImproV Pp said:

i listened to the track yesterday, and it was iight i can definitely tell it wasn't Cubes type of beat cuz it sounded more new school but it was cool that he still did a verse with his sons, and OMG is the bomb he had some genius lyrics in that song.

4. Niecey avatar

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 8:27 PM, Niecey said:

5. ICE CUBE BIG FAN avatar

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 3:47 PM, ICE CUBE BIG FAN said:

UR THE BEST...U'RE SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH GREAT SONS...THE NEW TRACK IS REAL DOPE...HOT LIRICS AND DOUGHBOY AND OMG ARE ALSO ROCKIN'...ONLY A LIL BIT OF TIME, TILL THE ALBUM DROPS...GOD BLESS U AND UR GREAT FAM!!BIG PROPS FROM ROMANIA!!

6. Justp94 avatar

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Justp94 said:

I love how u lied to us Cube.

7. chronicfiend avatar

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 10:50 PM, chronicfiend said:

heard the track and sorry cube but i aint feelin it at all, unless its a song to suck in the new school fans, you took the wrong turn with this one...dunno if its caus i just finished listenin to shook ones pt 2 or the track really doesnt suit

still lookin forward to the album

8. CAVEBITCH avatar

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 10:42 AM, CAVEBITCH said:

so excited yo!

9. ImproV Pp avatar

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 12:28 AM, ImproV Pp said:

Shit Yeah!!!!!!

10. Phaedrus avatar

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 6:59 AM, Phaedrus said:

Well actually it was co-produced by Doughboy as well.