1. hatchetkey avatar

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:17 PM, hatchetkey said:

Hope he grabbed smokes ass back.

2. hatchetkey avatar

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:14 PM, hatchetkey said:

yeah -run-d-mc was the shit I want to hear some of that shit.

3. RealDeal avatar

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM, RealDeal said:

Rev Run ...trippleOG!!!

4. MOB avatar

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 3:48 AM, MOB said:

Yeah dat was crazy straiqht OG, off course I'm keepin it gangsta allday errday & M.O.B! c u soon wen I qot ma tracks ready!

5. Erin E. Lowe avatar

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:45 PM, Erin E. Lowe said:

Isaw that show on BET on the TV ofcours I saw a lot of you on youtube and feel good a lot of work your doing with two movies NWA. and friday part 4 and I'm shur you have no time right now I haven't found some time to enjoy the computer as much what did you do for eid me I went to the fair that took place in Mississauga was with Muminah and her two sons. Hope you found some time to have fun with your family it's hard for me because I'm the only muslim in my family so a lot of what I do I do outside of my family and yes I get gelus of born muslims and being with their families.

6. Because Cuzz B on 1 avatar

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Because Cuzz B on 1 said:

Wow! That's amazing to see the son's of two of the Greatest M.C's alive, together with there father's. This Would be a great advertisement promoting Fatherhood, and spending time with your children!8) This is another side of Hip Hop... The best Part of Hip Hop! The people need to see a lot more of these images in Hip Hop, so Hip Hop can be used as the weapon of enlightenment it was meant to be.

7. Peejaay avatar

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Peejaay said:

I saw the movie,it was awesome,like always.
    I got so much respect for you cube!
    I listen to your music every second of the day.
    you're my idol man,I hope to see you at dour! I would love to see you performing irl!
    You're a GOD maan.
    cheers from Belgium.

8. joey26 avatar

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 2:30 AM, joey26 said:

cube I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN you dont undertand homie i look up to yah and i respect yah youra rap GOD and a LEGEND your better than BIGGIE AND PAC please cube come to AUSTRALIA and do a concert ill be the first one there last time i missed my chance
    I RESPECT YAH CUBE
    holla back home boy

9. Niecey avatar

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 7:18 AM, Niecey said:

The video with you, Run and yall sons was good Cube. Keep doing what you do, I love it!

10. Michelle in AZ avatar

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Michelle in AZ said:

What up Cube? Your new cuts are the shit !! My brother and I have been fans for years.. We went to San Diego for your How the West was One concert and seen you and Snoop at 4th and B and a few weeks ago we went to go see you again at the NOKIA Theatre in LA (FreshFest). The next time you are close by our Hometown in AZ we will go see you again !!! It is so worth the couple of hours driving...Keep it real !! Peace