1. Ca$hOnly avatar

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Ca$hOnly said:

WTF Cube? Today is the 1st of the March and no blogs since fuckin SEPTEMBER?
    Half a year had past and nothin new?
    I don't know what's going on Cube but we are you fans and i refuse to think you forgot about us
    You'll better have a good excuse...

2. Niecey avatar

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Niecey said:

Cube, you haven't blogged in months and you don't have a Detroit date on your tour schedule. I'm upset...

Niecey, from Detroit :-)

3. Niecey avatar

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Niecey said:

Whats up Cube, when you coming to Detroit? Its about that time!

4. Niecey avatar

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Niecey said:

Whats up Cube, when you coming to Detroit? Its about that time!

5. Niecey avatar

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Niecey said:

Whats up Cube, when you coming to Detroit? Its about that time!

6. manman101 avatar

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 5:58 PM, manman101 said:

ice cube,
    you got the best lyrics an person can listen to an i love your endless rap you keep it real.

7. manman101 avatar

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 5:58 PM, manman101 said:

ice cube,

8. manman101 avatar

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 5:53 PM, manman101 said:

i love i am the west and all of your old lyrics

9. manman101 avatar

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 5:53 PM, manman101 said:

i love i am the west and all of your old lyrics

10. Burhan avatar

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 6:55 AM, Burhan said:

I have a question CUBE. Before I do. I want you to know I have been listening to you since day dot. I am now 42 years old... Blah Bla blah...
    In your recent album within Australia its on track 13 not 6; Your Money Or Your Life : Where you mention the leader of all Illuminati Mr D Rockerfella and 2 Pac who was against the those scumbags... In the lyrics: "Now This Ain’t A Diss So Dnt Tell Rockafella. And Don’t Try To Exorcise The Ghost Of Makivella.

Also you mention 23rd space??? 23, 31, 33rd degree etc are illuminati numbers...and 13 is the king number for the Illuminati. You wirte "23rd Space If You Read Out For Better I’m A Go Getter Yous A Point Setter" I dont know what you are saying but you are saying something about the Illuminati here. NO DOUBT!!!! Can you wikileak anything you know. Or just do it here, if you dare.