1. Futs avatar

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Futs said:

when are we gonna have it at greece?? i can't wait!!!

2. KiranPee avatar

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 4:49 AM, KiranPee said:

Not out in the UK until 4th Oct...Damn! Can't wait to have it! Fuc these fake media faggs pushin this commercialised 'Plastic wRap' shit! Cube keep doing what your doing. I'm one of your many fans from the South West of the UK. Hoping you can do a show in the here sometime soon to promote the album. Went to your show in London a few years ago and felt so surreal that I was 20 feet away from a legend!
    Peace to Cube and to all the TRUE Cube fans out there!

3. mav72 avatar

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 1:34 AM, mav72 said:

I also put it on my phone and change the order of the track list. It flows REAL WELL transitioning to each song, making the album even better...

1. A Boy Was Conceived (Intro)
    2. Soul On Ice
    16. She Couldn't Make It On Her Own
    17. Fat Cat
    18. Urbanian

MAV

4. CcreapMurda avatar

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 12:52 AM, CcreapMurda said:

i went out and bought me, my brutha, and nephew tha album.
    Like an early ass christmas at ma house. DEEZAM

5. Dustin978 avatar

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Dustin978 said:

Man i was so mad, i got off work at 2:30 an went to best buy to get it an they didnt even have it out yet it was still stocked in the back of the store at 3 in the aftertoon...i mean i got it but it still got me mad i almost couldnt get it!

6. BIGPEPI avatar

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 10:48 PM, BIGPEPI said:

Hell yeah!!!!Bought on itunes (idiots put it under pop) at midnight!!!!
    Couldnt wait for the stockton show , then you killed the show with WC (good way to follow up after Modesto too last year). That was the best ICECUBE show I have seen especially when you threw the mic to WC and busted out the dance!!!

ICE CUBE ....The media wrote some wack ass reviews, but then again what would you expect from the media.

7. mav72 avatar

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 8:52 PM, mav72 said:

Sh*ts dope... To be honest you should have left the "VS" songs on the CD and if anything put Urbanian and Fat Cat on itunes... You go hard on No Country For Young Men... I miss that type of rap...

8. BuG avatar

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 8:51 PM, BuG said:

I'm mad, though. Those 2 bonus tracks should've made it to the cd, too.

9. ImproV Pp avatar

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 6:45 PM, ImproV Pp said:

Me and my bro were blasting that shit in his truck, awesome album cube KEEP IT GANGSTA!!!!!

10. shon2775 avatar

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 6:13 PM, shon2775 said:

got two copy this shit is classic good job Cube