1. Colzette avatar

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 4:26 AM, Colzette said:

Hello Cube,
    When are you coming to Chicago? It's been quite some time since I've seen you in concert.
    Colzette - Hazel Crest, IL

2. theresa lawrence avatar

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 1:58 PM, theresa lawrence said:

What's up Cube,
    Cool to know you'll be doing the blogging cuz i've tried to send bloggs out but never got a reply in 3yrs. But it's all good. Most definitely worth the wait! from your #1 fan that's right,the girl you called (The one from the store. Hestings Music Srore) It's good to see you comming back out Albuq. Look me up when you come out. Keeping it real.(505)250-1038

3. IceCube4Ever avatar

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:31 AM, IceCube4Ever said:

ice cube the best :)

4. IceCube4Ever avatar

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:31 AM, IceCube4Ever said:

ice cube the best :)

5. IceCube4Ever avatar

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:31 AM, IceCube4Ever said:

ice cube the best

6. ITS PIMPIN ,PIMPIN avatar

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 8:00 PM, ITS PIMPIN ,PIMPIN said:

nigga fuck your h8in as too....broke da wanna be loc..u aint even from cali callin urself a loc.... thats some cali crip shit dumb ass h8er.....sorry cube I jus had 2 check that h8er callin him self loc then dissin the west stop using west slang 2 h8er

7. BokeDaLoc avatar

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 5:25 PM, BokeDaLoc said:

fuck the west cube nationwide im in kannapolis nc

8. ITS PIMPIN ,PIMPIN avatar

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:34 AM, ITS PIMPIN ,PIMPIN said:

I seen janky promoters on pay per view, it was hella funny cuz I know simular type people, who act big time and aint about shit lol. Also Im a big r8er fan so I cant wait 4 the Al Davis interview...keep it gangsta Cube

9. icecool avatar

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 7:50 AM, icecool said:

we are all waitin cube .. for the bangin ass west album ..

peace \\//

10. Billooh avatar

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 12:34 AM, Billooh said:

Real talk cube! that sh*t was alotta fun..

I gotta see that "Straight Outta LA" when the time comes..!!

peace