1. icecubefriday avatar

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 2:54 PM, icecubefriday said:

ICE CUBE finally you’ve posted something
    I’m your biggest fan in England!!
    Your new album sounds dope make sure you come on tour to England!
    I saw your concert in the videos it was banging

2. Phaedrus avatar

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Phaedrus said:

What's up, Cube! Got a couple of questions for ya.
    1. When is WC dropping Return of the Barracuda?
    2. When is Toones dropping It's a Demo?
    3. Besides Hallway, whose producing on your new record?
    4. How far into the recording process are you?
    5. Can you press up some Lench Mob Records logo tshirts and sell em in your merch store?
    6. Raw Footage had some of your best work to date with Hood Mentality, GRMMDI, Why Me? and Stand Tall. Can the fans expect more of these records on the new release?

Peace Cube. Keep dropping those knowledge-based records. They hold up far better than most of the other shit that's out there.

3. neilfy avatar

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 10:05 AM, neilfy said:

your biggest fan from scotland here lol, you need to come over to scotland on your next tour. haven't had the chance to be at one of your shows yet, so come to scotland man

4. Sid Dique avatar

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 1:41 AM, Sid Dique said:

Ice cube hey man much respect ... Have u ever become muslim ?

5. 4T4 avatar

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 7:39 PM, 4T4 said:

COME TO CALGARYYYY, I BEEN WAITING FOR 3 YEARS

6. Charlene avatar

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 7:28 PM, Charlene said:

Hope you can make it back to Canada for another tour. Had a great time at your show in Barrie! Charlene xx

7. Jessie James 27 avatar

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 6:18 PM, Jessie James 27 said:

Hello Ice Cube. I think you are wonderful at whatever you do. I enjoy your talent and I wish you the best in life. I have a question for you: what helps to keep your soul at peace?? I mean it seems like you have always been on top of your game. I just want to know what keeps you grounded and in tune with out hindering your outcome?? I just really dig your mindset. So maybe if you get a chance you could send me a reply. Well until then.....stay sweet, be safe and get that money!!!~~~~~

8. Jack Da West avatar

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Jack Da West said:

wass up cube i'm your biggest mexican fan!!...i'm comin straight outta South Central L.A.!!..i live in your kimdom homie that's the place i call home cube i will never sale out cube check out my blog cube get at me cube please my name is jack and i'm your biggest mexican fan!! like i said i'm comin straight outta South Central L.A.!!!

9. MELODiKAL BEAT avatar

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 2:14 PM, MELODiKAL BEAT said:

Hell yeah Cube!! That's what's up man!! I'm excited about your new album man!! "Raw Footage" is still kicking ass as the best Rap album since like 2003 in my opinion!!! I'm still bumpin' "Hood Mentality" and all the other tracks in my car!! lol I'm a huge fan of your work in music and films man!! Let me know if I can join your music production team and contribute my creativity and skills for your beats cause I'm Melodikal Beat.

10. IceCube4Ever avatar

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 1:41 PM, IceCube4Ever said:

Great job cube, cant wait till ya next cd comes out cus ill be first in line to buy it :). please have a concert in florida it would be the bomb if ya did. when is ur next movie coming out??? and janky promoters was awesome i loved it :).. keep doing ya thang cube luv ya biggest fan in florida, kimberly