1. Mz. Blaque E. Diamond avatar

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:31 PM, Mz. Blaque E. Diamond said:

"leaking at lease" cute. real nice wit words. i really hope u r chkin ur own stuff. i've never been a fan, let alone a groupie b4, so this is new. I am an Ice Cube fan/"groupie" but anybody that kno me bet not disrespect! lol we will c bout u on ur own blogs tru folks can tell... an will. oh yeah. raiders...hope Al recognizes all u can help with... been talking bout talkin to him myself when i get my money up. biz first- respect- then luv i know he kno that! lol- u- 2!

2. Betho (: avatar

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Betho (: said:

i cant wait to hear your new album man (:
    much lov ice cube ;

3. Clutch avatar

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 8:32 AM, Clutch said:

Ice Cube, you my main man. I've listened to "It Was a Good Day" so many times, I just sing it unconsciously. I hope to one day recreate the day. It will be hard, because the nearest Fat Burger is 3 hours away, but I'll make it happen. Me and my roommate love everything about you. Especially your whole journey, from the bottom to the top. It's a source of motivation, that times will be rough, but you just need to Check Yo Self sometimes and stay on track with things. Man, what I would do to chill with the Cube...

4. nil8r153 avatar

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 6:17 PM, nil8r153 said:

Thanks for the updates Cube! Good to have some news from the man himself instead of internet speculation. Can't wait for the new album!

5. thug_n_g avatar

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 12:44 PM, thug_n_g said:

Damn, I see you're really responding to this comments now. Great! Just a small question. I was at your concert in the city of Tilburg (The Netherlands) 2 years ago. When will you come back for a European tour again? BTW about the grammy's, you're damn right, Fuck all that commurcialised shit. BTW what did you thaught about Michael Moore's Capatalism: a lov story movie?

6. MC REN avatar

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM, MC REN said:

Cube homie you need to hook up with the homie Ren. You two always made dope music when you came together. Watchu think about that? Get at Yella too....

7. cubedogg avatar

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 9:22 PM, cubedogg said:

Whose gonna be on the new album?

8. neilfy avatar

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 4:42 PM, neilfy said:

remember the rumours about you working with nas and scarface, anything happen with that? apart from the GRMMDI obv.

and what about the talk of game joining WSC? anything happen there?

9. IceCube4Ever avatar

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 2:31 PM, IceCube4Ever said:

hey cube, cant wait for ur new album and movie. luv ya kim

10. icecubefriday avatar

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 9:48 AM, icecubefriday said:

cant wait to hear the new album
    lakers will smash the celtics i look forward to watching the game
    I was watching the you in the up in smoke tour the other day, when you dropped a verse to whoa it was off the chain!