1. ITS PIMPIN ,PIMPIN avatar

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:26 AM, ITS PIMPIN ,PIMPIN said:

Yeah Cube work with MC Ren, thats the kind of shit im talkin bout. I like those MCs wit that super gangsta style like Ren, WC , and of corse u Cube...Thats true west

2. icecool avatar

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 7:56 AM, icecool said:

ooh shit fo real it will be awesome ..
    make somethin wit del too afterall it will be funky :)

3. Billooh avatar

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 12:46 AM, Billooh said:

naww i didn't watch the grammy's neither.... ohh yeah an MC.Ren & Cube track, that would just be a classic like "Hello"... Cube, we know you gon' kick the new album down real tight.

Peace

4. Niecey avatar

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Niecey said:

Hey Cube, I'm loving this web site. Its cool that you got this interaction going on with your fans. Always keeping it real, thats whats up!

5. philjon avatar

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 1:36 PM, philjon said:

My favorite rappers as a "super group" or just a song? I hope that something comes of these. I will support it for sure!

Btw thanks Cube for keeping it real with your fans and taking the time to blog and read our comments. I'm a Ice Cube fan for life!

6. ChrisRod805 avatar

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 3:50 PM, ChrisRod805 said:

Fuck the Grammys... and Rens A Beast!

7. The Predator avatar

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 10:59 PM, The Predator said:

It would be nice to hear you and Ren trading bars again. I feel you on the Oscars and the Grammy's. Shit is way too predictable. The Grammy's don't recognize real music, just that soft bubble gum bullshit. We keep it Gangsta over here, fuck that girly shit.

8. kcsongi avatar

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:47 AM, kcsongi said:

I respect what you say and totally agree with it.The grammys today are meaningles cause you already know who will win.

9. SKRoyalty avatar

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 10:46 AM, SKRoyalty said:

MAN! Ren is off the hook!! looking forward to hearing his voice again! WEST COAST 4 LIFE!

10. snocker avatar

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 6:00 AM, snocker said:

you should win all music rewards on this planet because cube you re the best