1. Godz Man avatar

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 11:46 AM, Godz Man said:

Man i was wondering what happened to Lorenzo Patterson (MC REN). I still bump that "If it ruff it ain't me" from the "Straight otta Compton" album (Classic Sh..). Are you ever going to hook back up with Dre to do collaborations? As a kid who grew up in Compton (McMillan and Bradfield), listening to 1580 K-day, i literally grew up on that yall's music. I hope yall can make it happen!!!
    Peace

2. AlexRmF avatar

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 7:35 PM, AlexRmF said:

i'm down with you for the grammy part... beyonce with 6 grammies was just too much to stand for... I only liked one of the winners: Jamie foxx and T-Pain... the other... just crap
    as for the oscars part.. I haven't seen the nominations, but sure hope that Invictus is up there... so, if it is, that should balance things if it wins a few awards.
    as you say... keep it gangsta. word up.

3. OGezzy avatar

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 2:16 PM, OGezzy said:

thats gonna be dope Cube, when does that 30 on 30 air? Al is classic! He's done alot for the NFL and now the media be dissin him every chance they get, Can't wait to see that! The Don Dadda and Al, must watch TV!

4. BIG MIKE avatar

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 7:06 AM, BIG MIKE said:

You and mc ren should do a album together, that would b dope.

5. killa gorilla avatar

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 8:06 AM, killa gorilla said:

you should win all music rewards on this planet because cube you re the best

6. bigdaddycain avatar

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 5:46 PM, bigdaddycain said:

Grammys are meaningless. Turned into a microcasim of society. Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas. All bubble-gum. When did we stop pushing the envelope and being real?

7. Mickey Bentson avatar

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Mickey Bentson said:

Yeah Yeah Poppy Large, Big Shout On The West Coast This Is Mickey Bentson Big Shout On East Coast Need To Talk To You Hit Me Up On The Facebook Ice Cube Yeah Yeah Mickey Bentson Peace Tell Brother Ron I Said Whats Up

8. nil8r153 avatar

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 10:02 AM, nil8r153 said:

Thanks for the consistent updates Cube we appreciate it! We all know Ice Cube as a rapper and actor but it's nice to get to know the man.

That Paid Dues concert looks incredible, I wish i could make it. Good to hear your making progress on your album.

Peace

9. baby_grace avatar

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 8:03 AM, baby_grace said:

Can't wait for your tour. This time I won't be stuck in the desert (hopefully!) so I'm gonna be there! I'll be tryin to bring my big brother with me coz he loves your music almost as much as I do. We started this thing that any situation you can give "Cube Advice", meaning we just quote a lyric of yours to fit any situation. It's surprisingly inspirational. Was a joke at first but now I find myself giving advice to junior Soldiers and quoting you without realizing it. "Regret it? Nope. Said it? Yep. Listen to my big black boots as I step!"

10. moh230 avatar

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 7:22 PM, moh230 said:

true say cube, i know what you meen about beyonce haha. thank god the gangstas back with a new record in 2010!! cant wait for that to drop. gonna buy it 100%, peace and love bro. keep it 100