1. icecool avatar

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 8:06 AM, icecool said:

oo i forgot the janky promoters is funny ya ... i reffer it to everyone . some say that the film is wack but dont listen to them .. in my country they all are fcin haiters

peace

2. icecool avatar

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 8:03 AM, icecool said:

ooo i m sorry it was "if they were wiser like me"

peace again :D

3. icecool avatar

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 8:02 AM, icecool said:

ya same opinion wit dat contract signin and all .. cube life's a bitch you know dat .. i m glad you were wiser .. like you wrote in no vaseline "if they were wiser than me ..... you know the rest .

peace and keep doin the shit you do best \\//

4. Billooh avatar

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 12:49 AM, Billooh said:

oh yeah, Jerry heller broke up the N.W.A. ... Smart of you to NOT sign the contract ,cube!!

5. Randomm; L i z z i e avatar

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:33 AM, Randomm; L i z z i e said:

I rememberr this dayy lol
    i bet my friendd fiftyy dollars that the Saints were gonna win!!
    forr a seconnnd there thee Colts were beatin the Saintss ndd I honestlyy thoughtt I wass gonna lose the bet...
    But in the Enddd... Saints won, I got my fiftyy dollarss whichhh maddee that dayyy a Victoriousss Celebration!! :D
    ohhh yesss... Keep it Gangsterrr Saintss:D

6. ChrisRod805 avatar

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 3:54 PM, ChrisRod805 said:

Cube said it best... "Fuck Jerry Heller and the white super power"

7. kcsongi avatar

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:50 AM, kcsongi said:

Your new movie is great.I saw all your movies and they're great too.You made a great job,much love.Keep it gangsta.WESTSIDE 4 LIFE!!!

8. Godz Man avatar

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Godz Man said:

What up Cube
    I hosted the superbowl too. The game was dope, although i was the only one in the house pulling for Indy. It's all good though. I love the blogs. Keep them coming homey.
    Peace
    Tyrone

9. bigdaddycain avatar

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 5:42 PM, bigdaddycain said:

Wikipedia says "Heller teaches a course about the music business at the University of Southern California and at UCLA." That's comedy.

10. Number3 avatar

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Number3 said:

Oh yeah i checked out Janky..i love the main songg haha you played suuuuch a slimy character!! Iv yet to see Sunday...keep doin it