1. MC Kalmron avatar

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 6:45 AM, MC Kalmron said:

hey cube. i never got to here what u thought about mj after he died.

2. MC REN avatar

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 9:58 PM, MC REN said:

Cube homie! Thanks for keeping in contact with your fans. I got a few questions 4 u and I hope not to offend u in anyway so please take that to heart from a big fan of yours since 88. Don't feel like you need to answer as I don't want to conjure up old beef but if u do thats cool as well.
    1) Do you still keep in touch with J-Dee from the Lench Mob?
    2) Do you still see see Hutch or any of the members from ATL around? I heard that their was an encounter in NY years ago but u guys cool now?
    3) You and Mack cool? would love to see another WSC album
    4) How has your view on life/industry changed now over 20 years later? You had songs like Burn Hollywood Burn and lyrics Don't give juice to the Raiders cuz Al Davis never paid us...

Anyways peace to you and your fam from a fan in Los Skkkandelous

3. MACADO avatar

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 6:29 PM, MACADO said:

So Happy for tyhe city of N.O. Madi Gras is gonna be extra official. Cube is there a time fdrame when that ESPN special is supposed to drop. I cant wait to see how u bring to light the marriage of L.A., The Raiders And Hip hop. Hope to work with you some fam. pewace

4. Mz. Blaque E. Diamond avatar

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Mz. Blaque E. Diamond said:

damn did i say 4.5? i meant 14.5! I cried fuh the no lastnight/ this morn--- dont kno if it was new orleans, the football franchise luv, or jus too much natural ice. lol
    oh an i won 60 push ups on it too man.
    BLQ.DI100

5. Cubesthebestrapper avatar

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Cubesthebestrapper said:

CUBE I AM A HUGE FAN OF YOURS, you have no idea how much i dig yo music and ur work, since i heard your music for the first time i was speechless, it would be one of the greatest honors of my life to meet you in person, im 15 but i have an interest of being someone like you, please tell me what it would take to be such a great rapper like you, i wrote some lyrics and stuff but i need advice from a dope lyricist like you, wat does it take to get in the game? and btw, keep doing yo thing, you the GREATEST RAPPER TO EVER SPIT AT THE MIC
    -Gabe

6. cubedogg avatar

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 7:27 PM, cubedogg said:

Ay i finally saw Janky Promoters, that shit was classic.
    Whats the name of the new album gonna be and whats the date for it?

7. IceCube4Ever avatar

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 12:56 PM, IceCube4Ever said:

hey cube, do you have a favorite rapper? if you do whats ur favorite song??

8. neilfy avatar

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 9:39 AM, neilfy said:

are you able to leak or release the unreleased song with you and Dr Dre "Gimme 50 Feet"?

9. Phaedrus avatar

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 8:51 AM, Phaedrus said:

Cube, thanks for answering the Jerry Heller question. It's interesting to hear that Tameka said E was gonna fire JH. There is doubt in my mind that Heller would ardently deny that, as he calls E his son in the book several times. Oh well...any word on the NWA Documentary that's supposed to be going down?? I think it's long overdue!

10. Mz. Blaque E. Diamond avatar

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 5:04 AM, Mz. Blaque E. Diamond said:

I really hope so. I've been writing to you for decades man. Never had a vehicle to actually get it there. So thats why i keep stressing the fact that I "hope" its u. After chkn in and seeing minimal activity I thought "maybe he needs some help" I would love to see how I could assist. Starting with the overall layout. It kinda restricts my functionability- ive only been in the matrx for a month tho so it could be me... I got the Saints too. I think it'll be more like 4.5---- lol--- and Real Women wear Blaque n e way. I'll be in Platinum but blaque and gold iz always a good look 2.
    I havent had my character count cut off yet- so thats great!--
    Imma go. gotta lotta wrk to do right now. I thought about takin the day off- then I realized the game dont start here til 6pm or somethin...
    maybe u can raise money by raffling some bowl tix. We goin soon... how'd that meeting wit al go?
    BLQ.DI 100