1. Display Name avatar

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 6:47 PM, Display Name said:

OG PAC! check it out! pass it on !
    BITCHES!!!!!!!! LMAO

WESTSIDE THROW THAT BITCH UP !! NON STOP!!

2. BONeZ avatar

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 5:37 AM, BONeZ said:

MAN.....
    YOU PEOPLE ARE NEVA SATISFIED!
    WOULD YA ALL JUST SAVE THE POOR FELLAS SOME TIMEAND MONEY, BUY A FREAKIN PLANE TICKET AND BOOK A pass TO ONE OF THEY LOCAL SHOWS...
    EITHER THAT, OR Have a collection plate go round and see if yas can come up with enough to support the entourage....

3. HELTAH SIN SAY avatar

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 11:34 AM, HELTAH SIN SAY said:

DAMM I HOPE THIS CONCERT TAKES PLACE! IM SICK OF ALL THESE "DUB SHOWS" AND OTHER LIL CONCERTS THAT DONT HAVE THAT SAME APPEAL AS WEST COAST ARTIST, I LOVE THE EAST COAST ALSO SO I HOPE WE GET SOME EAST COAT MIXED IN WITH THAT UP IN SMOKE CONCERT! WE NEED THAT MYSTIC BACK IN THE THE GAME, AND THIS SUMMER WILL BE EXCELENT! BLACK AND BROWN WE PRETTY MUCH BEHAVE OUR SELFS WHEN GOOD WEST COAST MUSIC IS ON THE ROSTER! CANT WAIT, I HOPE THIS AINT JUST A RUMOR

4. Z Chilli C avatar

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 1:04 AM, Z Chilli C said:

Dre, Eminem,Cube, X, game and 50 are all coming out with albums in 2010. d12 in 2011 and snoop had one last year.. This will be the time to do it..
    Rumors say this is might be dre, em,game, 50 last albums

5. VK-theMovement avatar

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 4:13 AM, VK-theMovement said:

Damn, when there is a Tour like that. i must go! i dont care where it is I GO

6. hoyen zhu avatar

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 12:43 AM, hoyen zhu said:

Shop for the latest styles in hip hop and urban clothing. Find top deals on Sean John, Rocawear, LRG, Baby Phat, Dereon, Coogi and more.Login and have a look at w w w brand-area c o m

7. TStroud9212 avatar

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 9:13 PM, TStroud9212 said:

I would give my left nut to sit front row at this potential concert! I am not kidding haha

8. galaxie19 avatar

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 9:57 PM, galaxie19 said:

FUCCKKS JAY Z OLD AZZ FOOOOO

9. I_Love_LA avatar

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 2:09 AM, I_Love_LA said:

Up In Smoke Tour II In LA

10. trukztop avatar

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 4:42 PM, trukztop said:

if u did another up in smoke tour rap would be king again! this is an amazing idea and u should seriously take up this idea